I've registered to be a consigner at the upcoming consignment sale. I have about a month to get everything ready and to decide what's going and what's staying. It really has amazed me how quickly my daughter has outgrown her clothes and even some of her toys.
When I turned 37, I tried coloring my hair myself. I had never colored my hair before at all, and the whole thing was a big mess. It dripped everywhere . Rather than try again, I started going to a friend who is a hairdresser to get it done after that. It cost me $30 each time I go, but for me, the cost was worth it. But now, I'm rethinking that expense. Telling my friend I was going to do my own hair wasn't high on my list of things to do. I was afraid she'd think I was unhappy with the way she does it. Well, she's moving away within a few months, so she'll stop doing my hair anyway. I dread the thought of trying it by myself again, but to cut expenses, I should at least give it a try, or just let my hair go gray. Anyone have ideas on which home product is easiest for a newbie?
Comments
Post a Comment